The Midland Series 940 LF Press Ball Valve features precise press technology, the best method for testing connections before operating at high pressure. Faster, safer and more dependable, our Press Ball Valves are quick and easy to install – adding confidence to your entire project.
This heat-free method for joining copper tubes incorporates a special EPDM O-ring that allows water or air past the sealing element of any unpressed connection. Leaks are detected early and hazards are avoided.
Midland press valves are compatible with the most popular press tools.
- Lead free construction
- Blow out proof stem
- Integral press end connections
- Full port stainless steel ball, one O-ring design
- UPC & NSF-61 compliant
- Available in 1/2 in. ‒ 4 in., 940403LF-940411LF
- 250 CWP (1/2” – 4”)
- Single O-ring design
- AB1953 & NSF-372 compliant, ISO-9001
- Use with hard and soft copper tubing