These Pex Fittings & adapters are designed to connect two pieces of PEX piping together. The polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) material is safe for drinking water systems and strong enough to be installed in radiant heating applications.
Molded from Acudel Resin, PPSU is the highest performing polysulfone. It is known for its high toughness, high flexibility and tensile strength, and good resistance to chemicals and heat. PPSU is often an excellent choice for components that are exposed to high temperatures and corrosive media because of its exceptional chemical resistance.
- Plastic Polyphenylsulfone Construction
- Lead Free & Corrosion Proof
- Maximum Temperature Rating 200°F
- Maximum Working Pressure 160 PSI
- Compatible with PEX Pipe
- Meets NSF 14, NSF/ANSI 61/Annex G
- ASTM F2159, F877 and CSA B137.5
- Meets UPC, IPC, and cUPC requirements